CN4E mobile computer
- 3.5G wireless technology improves worker productivity while supporting voice and data tasks
- Completely sturdy and durable equipment and accessories, despite the bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 sealing rating and 1.8m drop specification)
- Successful expansion of CN3 series
- Enhanced mobile document image captures full-page documents without the use of additional equipment or service areas
- Unprecedented visibility of workers’ routes with on-board GPS
- Industry standard platform to ensure that equipment will be integrated quickly and easily
- Intermec's full set of development tools reduces development costs and schedules
- Provide insurance for complete services that are not included in the budget and maintenance cost increases
The completely rugged Intermec CN4e mobile computer has a large keyboard and integrated 3.5G WWAN key-based, data-intensive delivery applications, enabling enterprises to make full use of high-bandwidth data collection and communication, and realize the benefits of worker productivity gains, service products Field.
The CN4e not only meets the IP64 sealing standard, the 1.8m (6ft) drop specification is the most rugged and durable device in its class, but it also has a field-proven, built-in software compatible peripheral design, a wide range of services, and a wide range of support during transportation. Field services and applications directly store the scope of the delivery environment.
In addition to 3.5G UMTS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO REV A technologies, as well as a complete set of accessories and application development tools, CN4e is also equipped with a powerful combination of radio communication technologies, including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi and Bluetooth ™ enables companies to deploy and dynamically manage resources to the right locations and provide the intelligence their mobile workers need to improve customer responsiveness and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
CN4e features a unique, optional imaging application called Intermec's Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (EMDI) for mobile workers to convert paper documents into electronic form in a fast and reliable way. EMDI simplifies back-office operations and shortens the time to cash flow to the services provided by payment, because the delivery confirmation can be shot on-site and transmitted wirelessly to the home office. Customer service and other staff gain real-time access to document images through the enterprise system, which can be used to answer customer inquiries, issue invoices, and update records.
The optional color CN4e camera can also be used as an event verification tool, enabling workers to record proof of service or vehicle inspections. CN4e is equipped with a touch screen display and provides an ultra-thin expandable battery, which provides easy to carry, all-day power supply.